The Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the BBC micro:bit. This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, LDRs and capacitors.
To get you off to a flying start, we have included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through everything you will need to know about programming the BBC micro:bit. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
Kitronik Inventors Kit - Java Script Version Features
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments (listed below).
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit (included).
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
Kitronik Inventors Kit - Java Script Version Includes
- 1 x Perspex Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Potentiometer & Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Plastic Spacer 10mm.
- 1 x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 1 x Terminal Connector.
- 4 x Push Switch.
- 1 x Motor.
- 1 x Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm LED.
- 2 x Orange 5mm LED.
- 2 x Yellow 5mm LED.
- 2 x Green 5mm LED.
- 1 x RGB 5mm LED.
- 1 x Fan Blade.
- 5 x 2.2K? Resistor.
- 5 x 10K? Resistor.
- 5 x 47? Resistor.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Miniature LDR.
- 10 x Male to Male Jumper Wires.
- 10 x Male to Female Jumper Wires.
- 4 x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet.
- 1 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw.