The Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the BBC micro:bit. This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, LDRs and capacitors.
To get you off to a flying start, we have included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through everything you will need to know about programming the BBC micro:bit. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments (listed below).
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit (included).
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
- 1 x Perspex Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Potentiometer & Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Plastic Spacer 10mm.
- 1 x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 1 x Terminal Connector.
- 4 x Push Switch.
- 1 x Motor.
- 1 x Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm LED.
- 2 x Orange 5mm LED.
- 2 x Yellow 5mm LED.
- 2 x Green 5mm LED.
- 1 x RGB 5mm LED.
- 1 x Fan Blade.
- 5 x 2.2K? Resistor.
- 5 x 10K? Resistor.
- 5 x 47? Resistor.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Miniature LDR.
- 10 x Male to Male Jumper Wires.
- 10 x Male to Female Jumper Wires.
- 4 x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet.
- 1 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw.