This Kitronik MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit has been designed to work with both the original micro:bit V1 and the new micro:bit V2 and continues in the traditions of our earlier cases. The cases are designed to keep the micro:bit safe, fully useable, and to offer the freedom of not being tethered to a computer.
If a battery holder is attached to the back it can also can be stood neatly on a desk and it also features large and easy to read labels for the A and B buttons. This case provides full access to the bottom pins on the BBC micro:bit so the Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit can be used. One of the key features of the micro:bit is its physical size and this case has been designed with that in mind. It's as compact as we could make it, whilst still offering protection for the micro:bit.
The case is also supplied with a sticky fixer pad so that you can attach a battery holder to the rear of the case, such as can be found in our BBC micro:bit Starter Kit. When a battery holder is used, micro:bit projects can go wherever you go. Even with a battery holder attached, the case is still palm-sized and portable.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit.
- Attach a battery cage to the rear of the case with the supplied sticky fixer.
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector.
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity.
- The case is compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit.
- When used in conjunction with a battery holder, micro:bit projects can be fully mobile.
- 4x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw
- 1x Sticky Fixer Pad
- 4x M3 Nylon Full Nut
- 1x Back Mounting Plate
- 2x Mid-layer Parts
- 1x Mid-layer Plate
- 1x Front Plate