With this Bumper add-on for :MOVE mini for the BBC microbit V2, everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. If you were looking for an add-on that allows for competitive games, then this is the add-on for you.
This version of the bumper add on has been designed to fit both the new :MOVE mini V2 and the original version.
This self assembly Bumper add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini V2 and has been designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic.
Once the add-on has been attached to :MOVE mini V2, the buggy can now easily be used for competitive games involving a ball or a puck, football and hockey spring to mind.
Note: This kit requires mechanical assembly.
Note: The Kitronik :Move mini Buggy V2 - Bumper Add-On does NOT include a BBC micro:bit or :Move mini Buggy Kit. The BBC micro:bit and :Move mini Buggy Kit will need to be purchased separately.
- This attachment can be fitted quickly and easily
- :MOVE mini MK2 will be able to move balls and pucks
- Allows for competitive team games such as football and hockey
- This product is backwards compatible with the first version of :MOVE mini.
- 1x Set of Bumper parts.
- 2x 10mm Counter sunk M3 screw.