The Kitronik :MOVE mini MK 2 buggy kit for the BBC micro:bit is the latest version of our ever popular :MOVE mini that provides a fun introduction to robotics. The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable forautonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application or being controlled using a second BBC microbit as a controller via the microbits radio functionality.
The MK2 features a brand new set of Kitronik injection moulded wheels with 0-ring rubber tyres. The wheels maintain the large size, relative to the chassis, and add improved traction for better performance than the original buggies laser cut wheels. MK2 goes where V1.0 could not!
The Kitronik :MOVE mini is powered by two continuous rotation servo motors. The speed of these servos can be controlled by simply altering the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal to the servo, which is easy to do using the Servo blocks in the Microsoft PXT Block editor.
Kitronik :Move mini Buggy Kit V2 Features:
- The kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics
- Add code for autonomous operation
- Use in conjunction with an App and control it over Bluetooth
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller
- Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes