Me Line Follower V2.2 module is designed for the line following robotics. It has two sensors on the module and each sensor contains two parts – an IR emitting LED and an IR sensitive phototransistor. It can output digital signal to Arduino so the robot can reliably follow a black line on a white background, or vice versa.
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Labeled with blue tag and compatible with Me–Base Shield
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- A power indicator LED and two sensor state indicator LED