The Makeblock Bluetooth 4.0 dongle can pair with any Makeblock devices with built-in Bluetooth modules, which offers users a smoother wireless experience.
BenefitsWith standard Bluetooth communication pairing with multiple devices can be problematic due to cross paring. With the new MakeBlock Bluetooth 4.0 dongle connecting to each device is exclusive even when you switch both the robot and device off. Another added benefit of using the new MakeBlock Bluetooth 4.0 dongle is that you can now upload programs wirelessly rather than having to use the USB cable making your classroom session easier and more efficient.
- USB interface, plug-in directly to achieve Makeblock Bluetooth wireless programming device
- Only for Makeblock Bluetooth devices
- High transmission efficiency, low latency data transmission
- No cable needed?easy to carry and use
- Technology is more mature and the signal is more stable
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Host interface: USB 2.0
- Power Supply: 5V
- Output Power Class: Max. 4dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -90dBm
- Working Frequency Band: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Battery: AA battery
- Transmission distance: 15m(standard distance of Bluetooth device)