The PC Locs FUYL Tower 5 Pro EDU is a complete hardware and software solution to efficiently charge, store, secure and manage workflow for your phones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices.
PC Locs charging lockers save considerable time by managing your mobile devices, allowing organisations to reach their goals quicker. PC Locs smart charging towers are designed and developed with extreme consideration for the end user, solving key points specific to your needs.
Automate manual processes for managing mobile devices to reduce wasted time, minimise device downtime, maintain devices with zero human interaction, provide secure charging on demand and much more.
Employees, students or guests (such as substitute teachers) can easily access and check out devices as needed. Designate who can access the Tower in advance or as needed. Towers can track who has taken a specific device and when it has been returned.
Any time a loaner device is needed, simply grant the desired person access to a designated compartment, Tower or Tower Node. Track who took the device, when it was taken, and when it has been returned.
Placing a Tower in Public Mode makes it open and available for anyone who needs secure charging on demand. Examples include students, employees, customers, etc.
Each bay has an LED indicator to advise if a bay is available (green), reserved (white) or offline (no light). Each bay has a small window that provides visibility to see if there is a device inside. If privacy is preferred, window-blocking plates are also included.
In case of damage, modular replacement parts are available allowing for hardware serviceability in the field. Software and firmware upgrades are available over-the-air via the PC Locs Cloud with a subscription purchase.
PC Locs Cloud allows admins to configure Tower settings to restrict access to the Tower or a Tower node at certain times.
Have confidence your product will last the test of time.
Manage User Access to Towers with Active Directory Integration
Integrate your organisation’s Active Directory, Google Workspace* or other LDAP-compatible directory with PC Locs Cloud. Integration enables centralised and simplified Admin control of user access to FUYL Towers.
Note: *Must be on a compatible Google Workspace plan.
Securely Charge and Store Devices so They’re Always Ready for Use
Each bay contains a power outlet and a 36W USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port so you can securely charge almost any device as fast as possible: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more.
Manage Multiple Towers from One Centralised, Web-Based Portal
Give designated Admins access to view and manage any number of Towers and devices.
Integrate PC Locs Cloud with External Systems
Take device management to the next level. Using Cloud API and webhooks, PC Locs Cloud can be integrated into external and/or existing IT infrastructure.
Improve Workflow with PC Locs Cloud
A PC Locs Cloud subscription grants access to the web-based management portal and tiers of features. Initial subscription is included with initial FUYL Tower Pro.
- Easily send settings to all Towers, Tower nodes or specific Towers to make setting up and managing Towers quick and efficient.
- View a detailed event log to know who accessed bays and when, know when updates are made by administrators and more.
- View Tower status at the company, Tower or bay level to see detailed information, such as whether bays are assigned, available or offline.
- Set up and manage Towers with three levels of administration: Owner, Admin or Station Admin.
- Create a tree structure to organise and manage Towers easily.
- Remotely control Tower access to unlock bays, take a bay offline, clear a user from a reserved bay, set a curfew, or even to completely lock down a Tower.
- Grant specific users access to certain bays or Towers by using their RFID badge or assigned PIN code.
- Update Tower firmware and software over the air.
- Integrate existing IT infrastructure into Tower workflow through Cloud API and webhooks.
- Admins can create User Groups to better manage users and to authorise large sets of users to specific Towers or Tower nodes.