Snap electronics together with Strawbees structures and program servo motors with the BBC micro:bit. Write in MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries. Use the touch functionality of the alligator clips for more interaction.
This is an expansion kit and requires the purchase of a School Toolbox or Classroom Experience kits for building with construction pipes and connectors.
Strawbees Robotic Inventions Includes
- 1x Strawbees connector board
- 1x Strawbees Micro:bit clip
- 1x Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S)
- 2x Servo motor mount white
- 1x Servo motor arm 2 legs white
- 1x Servo motor arm 1 leg white
- 1x Servo motor arm no legs white
- 3x Screws for servo mounts and arms
- 1x Mini screwdriver blue
- 1x Servo extension cable
- 1x Alligator clip cable red
- 1x Alligator clip cable black