The World's Best Document Camera Just Got Better.
Hovercam partners with Zoom, simplifying remote and blended learning.
HoverCam has announced that it has redesigned its Flex 11 software to fully integrate with Zoom, one of the chosen UC platforms for remote classrooms.
HoverCam is already compatible with popular remote conferencing programs including Skype, Google Hangouts, Google Meet and Microsoft Teams. With the latest update, teachers can initiate and schedule Zoom calls directly from HoverCam’s free, comprehensive document camera software.Read the full story.
HoverCam document cameras are inherently fantastic distance learning tools. The Solo series document cameras are compatible with Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet, Hangouts, etc. In addition for use in live, online instruction, you may also use your document cameras to record instructional videos, even lessons, and upload them.
Remote Learning - Hovercam is Built for this!Not only is every HoverCam a fantastic in-classroom companion, it was also made from the ground up for remote instruction. The Solo series document cameras are compatible with Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet, Hangouts, etc. In addition for use in live, online instruction, you may also use your document cameras to record instructional videos, even lessons, and upload them. Watch the video below for some tips and tricks to enhance your distance learning efforts with HoverCam.
HoverCam Flex 11 Software - Free Lesson Delivery Software
The recently updated our Flex 11 Document Camera software for Windows and Mac is available for FREE. The updated software includes whiteboard functionality and improved screen recording - so that screen recorded videos play back smoothly. This makes the software even better for recording instructional videos and lessons. You may even record screen recordings using picture-in-picture function.
- Annotate Over the Live Camera Image or Desktop
- Use with a Webcam for Picture-in-Picture
- One-Touch Lesson Recording
- Desktop Sharing for Use With 3rd Party Software
Built-in Virtual Whiteboard
- Bring images straight from the document camera right into the virtual whiteboard - for your online audience to see!
- Use freehand annotation, type digital text, and create shapes and diagrams all through the built-in whiteboard.
Using a Chromebbok? Hovercam has you covered!
- Use the FREE Chrome app to enhance your remote lesson delivery.
- Compatibility not guaranteed - Please read the Hovercam Chromebook Compatibility Statement.
Smarter. Faster. Better connected.
- Output to HDMI. PC not required.
- Output to VGA. PC not required
- USB 3.0 for super speed PC Connectivity
LCD Viewing Monitor Included
See what your class is seeing without having to turn around.
Control at Your Fingertips
The only document camera with touch screen control. Zoom, snapshot, record, focus and more with a touch.
Record video directly your your computer’s hard drive:
- Also can record to SD cards
- Transfer easily to YouTube,TeacherTube, your website or other sharing service.
Capture vibrant still photos
- Capture vibrant colors and stunning details
- Motion triggered or time-intervaled multiple scan
- Save in .jpeg, multi-page PDF, .png, .tiff, and others
Precise controls like expensive cameras
- Select focus
- Manual exposure
- Exposure and white balance exposures
Everyone deserves a solid foundation.The Ultra 8 can be securely mounted to a podium, lectern or AV cart for security.
Instantly drop your images and videos into
- Interactive whiteboards
- And more