This LEGO® Technic™ Small Angular Motor features an integrated advanced Rotation Sensor, allowing it to detect both speed and position in models, as well as any direct user input that is applied through manual rotation.
- Speed Sensor (measures percentage of maximum design speed)
- Measures relative position (in degrees)
- Measures absolute position (in degrees)
- When programming in Scratch, the absolute position is 0-360 degrees
- When programming in Python, the absolute position is +/- 180 degrees
- Rotating disc output with crosshole and building interface
- The motor has a Technic build geometry that allows for versatile building and easy integration into models.