This board can be a cool clock, a timer, a Lucky Turntable Game, a wearable ornament, and an interactive coloured pendant. With a micro:bit main board, this 24 RGB LEDs circular expansion board changes to an exquisite creator's piece.
You can turn it into a tomato timer via the onboard buzzer, and turn it into a colorful music spectrometer through the onboard microphone; there are two external ports P0, P1 in reserve, so you can get more ways to play by connecting a large number of boson and gravity sensors.
With different paper-cuts and acrylics, you can put on a variety of new clothes for the expansion board. For example, put on red Chinese knot for it in Chinese New Year, put on the cartoon face for it at Children's Day, put on the snow or Christmas tree for it at Christmas.
Note: Does not Include BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit can be purchased separately here.
- Support USB interface power supply and direct use of power-bank power supply or USB computer power supply.
- Support PH2.0 interface power supply and the battery box or lithium battery power supply are both OK.
- 24 RGB single-line lights, 16 million colors free mixing
- Makecode graphical programming
- Onboard microphone and buzzer
- Leaded out P0 and P1 interfaces, and distribute with the connection line, support the boson expansion modules.
- Ultra-thin volume,more suitable for wearable and strap applications.
- 1x micro: Circular RGB LED Expansion Board
- 2x PH2.0-3pin sensor cable
- 5x M3x4 screw