Specifically created to meet the challenges of the school classroom environment our Flashforge Education bundles include everything a teacher needs to ensure easy, reliable and effective use of 3D printing in a modern classroom.
Flashforge 3D printers have proven themselves to be a reliable and capable workhorses that are simple to use and maintain. With a rich feature set teachers and students have the ability and scope to print almost anything they want in a wide variety of materials.
Having two printers halves printing time and offers redundancy should a printer need maintenance. Included are sufficient consumables, spare parts and accessories to get you started and keep you going for some time.
PrintLab Classroom - 3D Printing Projects & Training
The optional PrintLab Classroom is an online platform that provides 3D printing lesson plans and certified training courses for educators, and fully resourced projects for students. The PrintLab mission is to upskill and support educators with everything they need to teach 3D printing in meaningful ways, so they can focus on teaching.
- 2x Adventurer 3 Pro V2 3D Printer
- 2x Flashforge Flexible PEI Build Plate - Adventurer 3 Pro V2
- 4x Flashforge Nozzle - Adventurer Series High Speed 240ºC
- 18x Filament 1.75mm PLA PRO - Flashforge (500g)*
- 2x Filament 1.75mm PETG - Flashforge (500g)*
- 1x 3D Printing Failures Book
- 1x 3D Printer Toolkit
- 1x PrintLab Classroom - 3D Printing Projects & Training (Optional)
Flashforge Printer Comparisons can be found here.